All orders are processed within 1-2 days (providing the items are in stock). Items are normally delivered within 3 days in U.K, 5 days Europe, 8 days Rest of World. You will also receive a dispatch confirmation e-mail to confirm your order has b een sent. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
What quality are the digital albums?
Digital albums are available as either FULL QUALITY Mp3 or UNCOMPRESSED Wav, and some albums are now .flac format. Please ensure TO select the correct version when ordering.
The "WAV DELUXE" & "FLAC DELUXE" format contains WAV & FLAC VERSIONS OF BOTH the continuous mix and each individual track un-edited.
ALL Digital albums include high quality cover art
Digital albums are sent as ZIP files. MOST computer's WILL OPEN THE ZIP EASILY (or use a third-party program - WinZip (PC) / THE UNARCHIVER (MAC)) .
Then select DRAG THE FOLDERS TO your chosen music player (we recommend iTunes).
How do I download the digital albums once purchased?
Late Night Tales downloads should download to all computers. Mobiles and tablets running the Android platform should work running Firefox. Downloading to Apple mobiles and tablets directly is not possible. Please download to a computer and transfer using your chosen audio application (such as iTunes).
All digital products are dispatched as soon as your payment is cleared (unlesss the product is on pre-order). You will receive an e-mail with a unique 'download link'. Links are valid for 48 hours, and work from only one IP address.
All digital albums are sent as .ZIP files. To open, use your computer's built-in software (or a third-party program - WinZip) to un-archive the file.
Then select all the files and open in your chosen music player (we recommend iTunes).
How are the orders packaged?
All orders from the LateNightTales Webshop are packaged securely to ensure they arrive as they were sent.
Why can't I listen to the exclusive mixes without registering?
We think these mixes pretty special so if you'd like to listen to them, please join us. You can register here.
An item is out of stock, how can I find out when it will be available again?
If you find a product that is out of stock and you'd like to purchase it, please contact us here with any questions.
What is your returns policy?
- Items can be returned to us within 30 days of receiving them.
- We will only refund or replace items that either have a manufacturing defect or are damaged in transit. If you receive a faulty item, we will be happy to supply a replacement or a refund if no replacement is available.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before sending any returns, where we can assist you further. Please where possible supply audio / photographic evidence along with an explanation of the problem. This evidence may be requested if not provided.
- When packaging your return, please enclose a note with your name, order reference number and a description of the fault. Package the item securely and return to the address below. We will refund the cost of the return postage onto your credit / debit card.
- We cannot provide refunds on digital purchases.
- Refunds are subject to discretion of management.
How do I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order up to 7 working days after delivery as long as the items are in their original condition and sealed.
- Order cancellations can be made by contacting email@example.com. Please provide an order number and explanation.
- We advise that you send the parcel by Recorded Delivery and ensure the items are strongly packaged. If they are damaged in transit due to being inadequately packaged, we will be unable to give a refund. After receiving the parcel we will refund your credit / debit card (excluding original shipping costs) within 30 days.
- We will not cover cost of postage for order cancellations.
What happens if the courier returns my package to you?
- If we have a package returned, we will repost it to you as soon as possible. Please note that if it was returned to us because of an incomplete address, failed delivery or it was not collected from a local depot, we will be required to charge you for postage costs. under this circumstance, if the customer rejects redelivery charges, we are happy to issue a partial refund, but cannot refund the original cost of shipping.
Please note: for customers based in Mexico, we are restricted by Royal Mail in being unable to provide tracked shipping. Signed for on delivery is available.
What is the returns address?NTS Returns,
152-178 Kingston Road
New Malden, Surrey, UK,