Standing at the intersection where techno meets classical music, Ólafur Arnalds directs the newest Late Night Tales.
After releasing the breakthrough album And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness, in 2014 he was awarded a BAFTA for best original music for the TV series Broadchurch. Arnalds music has a quietude that seems perfectly apposite and thats evident here as each song drifts like an autumn wind towards the next.
Arnalds has enlisted the help of a few of his countrymen for the journey out west electronic bands Samaris and Hjaltalín...
- Hjálmar Lárusson and Jónbjörn Gíslason - Jómsvíkingarímur - yĚta feldi eigi rór
- Julianna Barwick - Forever
- Koreless - Last Remnants
- Odesza - How Did I Get Here (Instrumental)
- Anois - A Noise
- Samaris - Góða Tungl
- Ólafur Arnalds - RGB
- Rival Consoles - Pre
- Four Tet - Lion (Jamie xx Remix)
- Jai Paul - Jasmine (Demo)
- James Blake - Our Love Comes Back
- Spooky Black - Pull
- Ólafur Arnalds ft. Arnór Dan - Say My Name
- Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld - And stil they move
- Kiasmos - Orgoned
- Ólafur Arnalds - Kinesthesia I
- Hjaltalín - Ethereal
- David Tennant - Undone